Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Rural living in the heart of Scone
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Set on 5.5 acres of productive land right in the middle of town, this property offers an astute purchaser or investor a chance to secure a rural lifestyle holding with all of the conveniences of living in Scone.
- The three bedroom, high-set brick home is well-maintained, exhibiting open plan living, a newly renovated bathroom and rear entertaining area with scenic views.
- Out the back there is a huge 13m x 7m, fully-powered three-bay Colorbond shed with a double carport and awning.
- Both the front and backyards are generous in size with established lawn, trees and gardens.
- For the horse enthusiast there is also a 3 horse stable complex.
- Quality post and rail fencing has been used to fence the property into sections including the orchard and vegetable garden and three separate horse paddocks. Most of the fences are lined with evergreen trees offering considerable privacy for the property.
- The home is serviced by town water and a reliable well (not presently equipped), tanks and troughs. The house also features air-conditioning, scenic views and is located within walking distance from local schools, shops and sporting fields.
For further information contact your selling agents Dawson & Dawson Realty - Mac Dawson on 0432 746 716 & Landmark Scone - Gavin Beard on 0438 452 810.
- Air Conditioning
3 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.